Kinsley Housing Authority
The application must be in written form. KHA needs to collect the following information to determine eligibility.
- Names of all persons who would be living in the unit including their SSN, gender and date of birth;
- Present address and telephone number;
- Family characteristics (e.g., veteran, elder, disabled) or circumstances (e.g., living in substandard housing, homeless, etc.) that might qualify the family for tenant selection preferences;
- Names and addresses of your current and previous landlords, and references, to help provide information on your suitability as a tenant;
- An estimate of your families anticipated income for the next 12 months and the sources of that income;
- The names and addresses of employers, banks, and any other information KHA would need to verify your income and deductions, if applicable;
- KHA will require signed documents granting permission to do a background check on all members of the household. Background checks include, but not limited to: credit, rental history, and criminal history checks.
- Other documentation may be requested upon approval of application.
Print and mail, fax, or deliver to the Kinsley Housing Authority the three above documents.
Sign and date application document and make sure it is completely filled out.
Both background documents must be signed, dated and returned.
Documents for Applicant to read and retain:
VAWA: Violence Against Women Act: Notice of Occupancy Rights